We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data and cookies. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (“Administrator”)
GRZEGORZ DARIUSZ SĘKOWSKI, an entrepreneur running a business under the name of eCommerce Consulting Grzegorz Sękowski, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister competent for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 8133796924, REGON number 381886020, ul. Piłsudskiego 17/4
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data. Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it (“Services”).
Purpose of processing
Depending on what you decide to do, it could be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Fulfillment of your orders
- Direct marketing
- Sending the newsletter
The basis for processing:
- A sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
- A legal obligation that binds us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- Your consent expressed on the Website (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
- A contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction research (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing data
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
no possibility to register on the Website
the inability to use the Website’s services
no possibility to make purchases on the Website
no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
Possibility to withdraw consent:
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, i.e. until:
- the legal obligation that obliges us to process your data ceases to bind us
- the possibility of establishing, investigating or defending any claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
- you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data, if it was its basis
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of
- the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing
- depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection with an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
access to your personal data,
requests to transfer data to another administrator,